Mishkan ha-Echad

Saturday 13 September 2008

Weekly Roundup: Words, Secret Chiefs, & More



  • Morgan Drake Eckstein at Gleamings from the Dawn posted the second part of his Roots of the Golden Dawn series, which explores the precise use of language used by certain adepts.
  • Sincerus Renatus at Gyllene Gryningen posted on the recent topic of the Secret Chiefs (which I have shared my views on here, as well as Mathers views here). It's a rather lengthy entry, but worth exploring for the facts and the support he lends to the "in the flesh" side of the Secret Chiefs debate, whether you agree with it or not.
  • [Edit: This was an automatic post, and, since I was away for the weekend, I was unable to edit and expand it with the "more" that was indicated by the title. Apologies for such. Hopefully my next round-up will be somewhat lengthier]

No comments:

Support the Blog

If you enjoyed this content and would like to see more of it, or would like to buy me a cup of tea as a thank you, make a donation through Kerubim Press by clicking the button below.

Thank you! Your support and patronage is much appreciated!