Mishkan ha-Echad

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Hermetic Virtues, No. 10

Issue 10 of Hermetic Virtues has been released, containing the following excellent articles:

+ Words of Power by Nick Farrell
+ Death, another new Tarot trump by Harry Wendrich
+ The Cross and the Triangle in the Golden Dawn by Frater Yechidah
+ The Alchemy and Spirituality of Magick by Donald Michael Kraig
+ Fragmentary Aspects of Philosophy, Occult and Academic, in which the Truth of Reincarnation is Ably Discussed by Dr. Israel Regardie, edited by Sandra Tabatha Cicero
+ Elemental Quarter Altars by Samuel Scarborough
+ An Alternate Method of Prayer: the Middle Pillar as a Group Working by James Wasserman
+ Hildbold of Schwangau, Schwanstein and the Order of the Knights of the Swan by Ian Cowburn
+ An Invocation of Hod by Samuel Scarborough

To obtain a copy, click here. For a very small sample of my article on the Cross and Triangle, click here.

8 comments:

Rondell said...

Hold up. I thought this was a Muslim site. What this place about?

Frater Yechidah said...

Whatever gave you that impression, Rondell? The title of this blog is Hebrew, so, if anything, it would be Jewish. It's not, however. It's an estoric blog dealing with the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, which had many famous members, including W.B. Yeats.

LVX,
Dean.

Mike said...

I can imagine that some body like Rondell here who stumbled across your site who had never heard of the Western Mysteries or the Golden Dawn would probably trip a little bit ...
Great Blog BTW ...

Rondell said...

Who you think you is Mike?! Don't you be insulting Rondell Jenkins. Just because I'm a large beautiful women don't mean you can talk down to me! I was just confused about the site yo. I thought this was the blog my girl Rhea told me had a good chicken tetrazzini recipe on it. But it obviously ain't. So skkkkkst to you Mike!

Mike said...

Rondell,
I wonder sometimes who I think I is too !?!
You make a good chicken Tetrazzini Dish ? I'll be right over !!!!
Your easy on the eyes and I think I might just like getting talked down by you. :)
I meant no offense....
Best regards Mike

Rondell said...

I'm going let you off easy this time. I mean, I don't want to start nothing with nobody. That's just the way I is. I just like to keep things in check.

Frater Yechidah said...

I've never had so many comments that have nothing to do with my posts ;)

LVX,
Dean.

Rondell said...

I'm sorry DW. I did not mean to get caught up in this whirlwind of conversation. I just had to set the record straight. I still can't understand what your blog about but that okay. I tell my girl about your page to get some more audience. Hopefully one of th got a Hebrew dictionary to understand your language.

Support the Blog

If you enjoyed this content and would like to see more of it, or would like to buy me a cup of tea as a thank you, make a donation through Kerubim Press by clicking the button below.

Thank you! Your support and patronage is much appreciated!